- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Isaiah
In this episode of the Theopolis Podcast, Peter Leithart and I are joined by John Barach to discuss the readings for Trinity Sunday: Isaiah 6:1-8, Acts 2:14a, 22-36, and John 3:1-17. You can follow the Theopolis podcast on Soundcloud, iTunes, and on most podcast … Continue reading
I have just posted a reflection on Isaiah 5, Psalm 80, and Matthew 21 over on Political Theology Today. Within it I explore the significance of the prophetic vine parables and the vantage point that they can provide us upon … Continue reading
I’ve written a Christmas reflection over on the Political Theology Today blog. Advent continually returns us to the posture of vigilant and expectant watchers, looking for the coming of Christ in our lives, communities, and world. Christmas calls us to … Continue reading