The Davenant Institute
Thinking about Gender
1. The Challenges of Gender in the Twenty-First Century
2. What is Masculinity?
3. Getting Beyond Headship Battles: Male and Female in Scripture
The Bible and Ethics
1. Is Biblicism Bad?
2. Is Ethics Part of Orthodoxy?
3. Are Sexual Ethics Part of Orthodoxy?
4. Do We Need an Ecumenical Council on Homosexuality?
Introduction to Protestant Wisdom Course
What Should Christians Think About Jordan Peterson?
Baptism and the Body
L’Abri England, 26th May 2017
Male and Female He Created Them: Genesis 1-3 and the Meaning of the Sexes
The Davenant Institute, 12th August 2017
10 Things You Should Know About Exodus
Friends of L’Abri, Birmingham, Alabama, 10th March 2018
Exodus as New Birth
New St Andrews, Moscow, Idaho, 23rd March 2018
From Gutenberg to YouVersion: The Word of God and the Technology of the Word
The Davenant Institute, 23rd March 2018
Theology of the Sexes
Lecture series delivered at the Theopolis Institute, March 12th-16th. Seventeen lectures and two question and answer sessions.
Christianity Today’s Quick to Listen