- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: August 7, 2018
Today’s question: “Why does Peter say that the Lord “bought” false teachers in 2 Peter 2:1? How can Christ be said to have “purchased” or “bought” those who are unsaved?” If you have any questions for me, please leave them … Continue reading
The Davenant Institute have just released a booklet written by me, on the relationship between sexual ethics and Christian orthodoxy. You can read it here and subscribe to future Davenant Digests here. This Davenant Digest, like other Davenant Digests, is available … Continue reading