- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: August 2, 2018
In this episode of the Theopolis Podcast, Peter Leithart and I discuss the readings for the eleventh Sunday after Pentecost: Exodus 16:2-15, John 6:22-35, and Ephesians 4:1-16. You can follow the Theopolis podcast on Soundcloud, iTunes, and on most podcast apps. You can … Continue reading
Today’s question: “How do we properly understand what Hebrews 6 refers to as those who “fall away” and the impossibility of their redemption?” If you have any questions for me, please leave them on my Curious Cat account. If you have … Continue reading