- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 17, 2018
In this episode of the Theopolis Podcast, Peter Leithart and I discuss the readings for Pentecost Sunday: Acts 2:1-21, Ezekiel 37:1-14, and John 15:26—6:15. You can follow the Theopolis podcast on Soundcloud, iTunes, and on most podcast apps. You can read show notes over … Continue reading