- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 9, 2018
In this episode of the Theopolis Podcast, Peter Leithart and I discuss both the subject of the Ascension and the lectionary readings for the seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:12-26, 1 John 5:9-15, and John 17: 11b-19. My recent Politics of Scripture … Continue reading
Once again, Mere Fidelity is discussing the topic of Augustine’s Confessions. This week, Derek, Matt, and I move on to a discussion of book nine, the final part of the more autobiographical portion of the work. You can also follow the podcast … Continue reading