- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Daily Archives: May 1, 2018
The good folks at the Davenant Institute—who are now employing me—have just released a new book, God of Our Fathers: Classical Theism for the Contemporary Church (available on Amazon here), which contains a series of essays arguing for classical theism … Continue reading