- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: 2 Samuel
Today’s question: How do you deal with the seemingly contrasted accounts of how Judas dies? If you have any questions for me, please leave them on my Curious Cat account. If you would like to support these videos, you can do … Continue reading
I wrote a reflection on Acts 1:15-26 over on the Political Theology blog. Within it I discuss some of the significance that the biblical accounts of the suicide of Judas should have for our political theology: The gory manner of … Continue reading
My latest post over at Political Theology Today has just been published. This week, I am reflecting on 2 Samuel 1, and David’s lament over the deaths of Saul and Jonathan. David and Solomon are the archetypal kings, not on … Continue reading