On this week’s Mere Fidelity, Matt, Derek, and I are joined by our good friend Karen Swallow Prior for a discussion of the Christian use (and abuse) of satire. Both Swift’s “A Modest Proposal” and this analysis of ‘punching up’ in American comedy are mentioned in the course of the podcast, as is the Babylon Bee Christian satire site.
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets