I have a lengthy guest post over on Mere Orthodoxy, reflecting upon the recent Brexit vote, and what it may reveal about a growing class and ideological divide in the UK and in the world more generally. Within it I explore a wide range of different issues, even some very controversial ones. Writing as someone who supported the Remain side, my hope is that it encourages a rather more sympathetic understanding of those who supported Leave and attention to some growing social divides that we need to address.
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets