Andrew Wilson’s defence of his PhD thesis is this week, so we decided that this episode of Mere Fidelity would be devoted to discussing his work, on the subject of warnings and assurance in the book of 1 Corinthians. Derek, Andrew, and I explore the way that these theological themes relate to each other, and how they are intertwined in Paul’s teaching in 1 Corinthians. Please also pray that Andrew’s defence goes well and that his studies over the past few years will prove a fruitful preparation for his ongoing service of Christ’s Church.
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets