This week’s Mere Fidelity podcast has a very depleted cast; only Andrew and I were around, as both Derek and Matt were at ETS. I took the opportunity to discuss Andrew’s new book, The Life You Never Expected: Thriving While Parenting Special Needs Children, with Andrew and his co-writer and wife, Rachel, who joined us on the show. I highly recommend the book to you and hope that you find the discussion helpful.
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets