The years so far: 2003-2004, 2004-2005, 2005-2006
The following are some of the major posts from my fourth year of blogging.
September 2006 to August 2007
1. More on the Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax-Collector
4. In Which Alastair Posts His First Audio – A talk on N.T. Wright’s treatment of Jesus.
6. Ruminations on Two Posts from Peter Leithart – Touching the subjects of justice and mercy and Christian assurance.
7. James Jordan, N.T. Wright, and Double Resurrection
9. Rambling Comments on Dunn and Esler on Baptism in Romans 6
10. A Critic of my Understanding of Liturgical Exegesis
11. Children, the Word, and the Church
12. Why Devotion to a Life of Prayer is Essential for the Practice of Theology
14. Where Have All the Good Atheists Gone?—On The Loss of Important Conversations
15. Christ and the Possibility of Feminine Identity
16. How Can the Doctrine of Providence be Used Today? A Redemptive Historical and Synergistic Doctrine of Providence
17. The Judah and Tamar Story in its Context
18. How to Become a Cult Leader
19. Legalism and the Rhetoric of the Gospel
20. Brueggemann on the Loss of Lament
21. Birth Pangs and New Birth as a Model for the Atonement and Resurrection
22. Against the Youth Driven Church
24. Wright’s Theological Starting Point in his Doctrine of Justification
26. Thoughts on Denominations, Church Union, and Reunion: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
27. The Primacy of the Imagination
28. Of Boggarts
Some of you might be interested or amused in this interview with me during this period of my blogging.
Pingback: Ten Years of Blogging: 2007-2011 | Alastair's Adversaria
Pingback: Ten Years of Blogging: 2011-2012 | Alastair's Adversaria
Pingback: Ten Years of Blogging: 2012-2013 | Alastair's Adversaria