In this week’s episode of Mere Fidelity, Derek, Matt, and I discuss the often troubled relationship between biblical exegesis and systematic theology. More exciting still, we now have intro music, courtesy of Kenneth Padgett of The Joy Eternal!
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets