For this week’s Mere Fidelity podcast, Derek, Matt, and I are joined by David Wilmington to discuss the topic of apophatic theology. This is almost certainly the most complex subject matter that we have tackled on the podcast and I apologize in advance for the intense theological nerdery.
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets