This week’s Mere Fidelity podcast is on the subject of politics. Matt Lee Anderson, Derek Rishmawy, and I discuss whether politics is too central in evangelical thought. Have we lost sight of a ‘public’ beyond the political?
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets