On the latest Mere Fidelity, Andrew, Derek, Matt, and I talk about the recent book that has been causing a stir in the field of Pauline theology, John Barclay’s Paul & and the Gift. I reviewed the book for Reformation21 last month. Take a look over there for some more of my thoughts on the matter.
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets