Mere Fidelity has a number of running costs: $135 a month when you include Soundcloud hosting and sound editing. To this point, Matt has very generously paid for all of this for us. However, we could really do with some funding to defray such operating expenses. Matt has set up a Patreon account. If you would like to help support our podcast, any donations would be greatly appreciated—especially by Matt!
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets