My friend and fellow Mere Fidelity participant, Matt Lee Anderson, has published a lengthy article in which he presents a case for his opposition to same sex marriage. Matt’s argument is almost certainly not one that you will have heard before and is worth engaging with. I would be interested to hear people’s thoughts upon it, both critical and appreciative. Matt is a smart and thoughtful guy and, whether or not you agree with him, his is the sort of substantial case that should provoke stimulating and illuminating dialogue, so I will be following the comments beneath it closely.
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
- Does Creedal Orthodoxy Require Traditional Sexual Ethics?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets