This week’s podcast has just been posted and we have a new name: Mere Fidelity (thanks to Jordan Ballor). This time around Derek Rishmawy, Andrew Wilson, and our guest Matt Lee Anderson are discussing whether there is such a thing as moral orthodoxy. We address the question of the status such issues as same-sex marriage should have in our thinking and the manner in which we should use the term ‘heresy’. Take a listen and leave your thoughts in the comments!
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets