1. On the Incarnation: Four Chalcedonian Sonnets
2. 13. The Serpent Bites the Dust; 14. Glory in the Highest; 15. The Woman’s Desire; 16. The Painful Good
3. Pope Eugen I, Francis on Islam
4. Homosexuality and the Resurrection of Disability
5. Why “Fourteen Generations” in the Genealogy of Matthew 1?
6. Being Present
7. Liturgical Logic, Part 2
8. Divine Simplicity Sure Ain’t Simple
9. Idolatry and Indifference
10. O’Donovan, Historicism, and Nature; Historicism and Liberalism; Historicism and Marriage
11. Bauckham on Paul’s Christology of Divine Identity
12. The Genuine Conflict Being Ignored in the Duck Dynasty Debate
13. At the Foot of the Cross with Thomas Hirschhorn
14. The Gift Half Understood: Tolkien and the Riddle of Christmas
15. It’s the Gospel Truth—So Take It or Leave It
16. The People Who Challenged My Atheism Most Were Drug Addicts and Prostitutes
17. Ideas from a Manger
18. The Friendly Beasts—A Brief History of a Delightful Carol
19. The Puritan War on Christmas
20. Gruess Von Krampus
21. A Qualified Defence of Therapeutic Christianity
22. Funding the Clergy
23. GLAAD Tidings, But Not of Comfort and Joy
24. Spain Approves New Restrictive Abortion Law
25. Vicars Defrocked
26. Right-Wing Group Seeks Help Rewriting the Bible Because It’s Not Conservative Enough
27. Are Boys Irrational?
28. There is no “True” Prevalence of ADHD
29. The Case for Female SEALs
30. Why Marketers Fear the Female Geek
31. Peak Civilization: The Fall of the Roman Empire
32. Generous Work/Family Policies Don’t Guarantee Equality
33. The Writing Prompts Subreddit – For those wanting an idea to spark their next novel.
34. The 15 Best Behavioural Science Graphs of 2010-13
35. 18 Dazzling Photos from National Geographic’s History
36. Watch Youtube in Slow Motion
37. 10 Truly Bizarre Victorian Deaths
38. The Dimensions of Colour
39. Alan Turing’s Body
40. List of Notable Trees
41. What is it Like Watching Your Spouse Grow Older?
42. ‘Man Flu’: The Truth Women Don’t Want to Hear
43. Dandong: North Korea’s Most Surprising Border
44. Archaeology vs. Physics: Conflicting Roles for Old Lead
45. Why Are People Changing Their Minds About Same-Sex Marriage?
46. Possessive Individualism: Can We Really Own Ourselves?
47. How You’ll, Youse, and You Guys Talk – A quiz to place you on the dialect map.
48. Conservative Groups Spend Over $1bn a Year to Fight Action on Climate Change
49. The Kuleshov Effect
50. 2013: A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Year for the Tech Industry
51. Stanford Researchers: It Is Trivially Easy to Match Metadata to Real People
52. Religion as a Product of Psychotropic Drug Use
53. Announcing Chess 2
54. 5 Reasons Why a ‘Faithful Film Adaptation’ of the Hobbit would Stink
55. Crane Operator Takes Incredible Photos of Shanghai
56. Celebrating Christmas and the Holidays, Then and Now
57. 12 Maps of America From Before We Knew What It Looked Like
58. The 15 Best-Selling Toys in History
59. 19 Sayings, Fixed
60. Why are the Virgin Birth, Empty Tomb, and Resurrection Controversial?
61. Into the Atmosphere
62. Horus Ruins Christmas
63. This Video Will Hurt