It has been a long time since I last produced a link post, so I thought that it would be worthwhile to do one again. This time, I will be posting most of the links without any comment. Very few if any of the following links are explicitly theological in character. Rather, they are an assortment of things that I have read, listened to, or watched online within the last two weeks and found stimulating. Many of them are not representative of my views at all and some might even express opinions with which I sharply disagree. I only link them because I found that my own thinking was sparked or interest was piqued by them (and a few are just for fun). I might make this a regular feature, if people are interested.
Feel free to share your thoughts on any of them, or share links of your own in the comments below!
In no particular order…
3. On the Figure of the Troll – In partial defence of trolling
12. Ruzzle – my new online Boggle app addiction (I’m ‘zugzwanged’ – challenge me if you dare!)
14. What Strengthens and Weakens Our Integrity – Part 1: Why Small Choices Count; Part 2: Closing the Gap Between Our Actions and their Consequences
17. On Freedomspotting – Yes, three Ribbonfarm links.
30. Testosterone – How taking testosterone as part of gender reassignment changed one person’s conception of gender, nature, and nurture
33. The Making of a Steinway
34. Obama Campaign Manager Jim Messina Talks Big Data
35. G.K. Chesterton in Sight and Sound
36. Science of Persuasion