As there are some posts that, judging from my site stats, are of perennial interest, even though they are buried deep in my archives, I decided today to go to the effort of setting up a number of pages. These pages will be easily accessible from the navigation bar, just beneath the photo at the top of the blog. Hover over ‘Larger Projects’ to look at a particular series. Here are a few highlights of the recent changes:
- A page linking to all of the guest posts that I have written.
- A comprehensive list of the 40 Days of Exoduses posts written so far.
- A much expanded version of my ‘The Same-Sex Marriage Debate – Questions and Answers’ post, always easily accessible beneath ‘Larger Projects’.
- A page linking to my photos and travelogues from the navigation bar.
- A page linking to all hosted guest posts on this blog.
If there is anything that I seem to have missed out, or which you would like me to add, please leave a comment below. Thanks!