Let’s Have More Teen Pregnancy

This article is spot on, in my humble opinion. [HT: Kevin]

This entry was posted in On the web. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Let’s Have More Teen Pregnancy

1. Mark Roberts says:

fantastic. I’m going hunting for a wife, before it is too late!😉

2. Paul Baxter says:

Are you just saying that you’d rather being having sex?

3. Peter says:

You do that Mark, perhaps it’ll distract Daddy from putting the pressure onto me and Ally to do the same.

Well…🙂

I am actually quite happily single, although I am not sure that certain people around me are so happy about it! For a number of reasons I really doubt that I will get married before my thirties, if at all.

5. Mark Roberts says:

wouldn’t it be cool to be able to climb trees with your great great grandchildren?! ALRIGHT! That would be totally awesome!! Maybe teach them how to unicycle too…

6. Mark Roberts says:

Well, maybe just the great grandchildren…ah well

7. this is great. as the seventh child in my family, I support more babies. overpopulation in the west is not a reality, quite the reverse, actually. true: china and india are pretty explosive (well.. china WAS, but… not so much anymore).

I’d like to be able to play athletic games with my kids. I’m linking to this article on my blog, thanks ali.