I spent a very enjoyable weekend visiting my brother in Cambridge. We passed the Saturday in Cambridge itself, looking around the town, which is unquestionably one of the most beautiful places in England. On Sunday we went out to visit Ely and the cathedral in particular, which I had never seen before. The cathedral is an incredibly striking building, especially the octagonal tower, which we climbed. I travelled back north on Monday, after spending the afternoon in Oxford catching up with my friends Matt Lee Anderson and Matthew Mason. Unfortunately, I took no pictures in Oxford, but the following are a number of pictures from the Saturday and Sunday (click on any one of the photos to look closer or scroll through them).
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets