A few months ago, some of my closest friends in Durham promised to create a planet cake with me upon the submission of my PhD. This weekend, with the help of a gifted six year old cake decorator, we finally got around to making it. The following are pictures of its construction, which I thought that I would share here (click on any of the pictures to scroll through, or to take a closer look).
- Theopolis Podcast: Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost
- Podcast: The Weirdness of Matthew 27:51-54
- What Can We Learn From the Jordan Peterson Phenomenon?
- Video: Is The Widow With The Two Mites A Positive Example Of Sacrificial Giving?
- Video: How Can Peter Describe False Teachers as Having Been ‘Bought’ By Christ?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets