The open mic thread is where you have the floor and can raise or discuss issues of your choice. There is no such thing as off-topic here. The comments of this thread are free for you to:
- Discuss things that you have been reading/listening to/watching recently
- Share interesting links
- Ask questions
- Put forward a position for more general discussion
- Tell us about yourself and your interests
- Publicize your blog, book, conference, etc.
- Draw our intention to worthy thinkers, charities, ministries, books, and events
- Post reviews
- Suggest topics for future posts
- Use as a bulletin board
Over to you!
I will have a very full schedule over the next few weeks and, beyond podcasts, I will be keeping a low profile online. The main upshot of this is that I am unlikely to be an active presence in comments for the next month or so. I don’t expect to be participating in the comments beneath this post, although I will definitely read them. I have a few posts that might make an appearance tomorrow: giving up commenting will give me a chance to finish those before going quiet.
Even though, after tomorrow, I won’t be commenting or blogging much, here are a number of posts beneath which I have enjoyed lengthy and stimulating comment discussions over the past week:
If you have been involved in any thought-provoking and worthwhile discussions in comments yourself, please share the link with us all in the comments here.