This Top Theology Blogs list has been doing the rounds over the last few days. Since I don’t have time to write anything worthwhile, as I am in the middle of my revision period for a Hebrew exam next week, I thought that I would post this. Enjoy!

This entry was posted in On the web, The Blogosphere. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to In Which Theobloggers Engage in a Mutual Backslapping Fest and Alastair Invites his Readers to Join In

1. WTM says:

I created the list, and now I’m #39! No good deed…
    🙂

2. Peter says:

Very nice. Where’s my blog?

And mine… In my darkest thoughts I feel so alone in my blogging experience!

But then… I have a golf handicap and places to be!

4. Byron says:

Having been at #2, I’ve now suddenly dropped to about #70. What gives? Also – Ben Myers was way out in the lead until recently, when he’s suddenly dropped out of the top 100. Methinks there has been some sneakiness somewhere here… (though congrats on making it to #3 Al!).

5. John H says:

Well, ***scroll, scroll, scroll***, y’know, ***scroll, scroll, scroll***, I’m really not interested ***click*** in these ***scroll, scroll*** “popularity contests”.

***scroll***

Nope, nothing. Grrr. Must go kick the cat…
    😉

C’mon people! Heidelblog at #1, Confessing Evangelical nowhere to be seen, Smilax and Fragmenta languishing in the 80s: these things are not good.

And my blog above Leithart’s: what is with that?

8. Pingback: The Boar’s Head Tavern » The people have spoken… the bastards

9. John H says:

***scroll, scroll, scroll***

***click***

***scroll, scroll***

Actually, I think I’m much more in favour of this exercise now. It seems a very helpful way of drawing people’s attention to good theological blogs. Especially those located on the second page, around, ooh, number 137 I’d say.😉

(Thanks for putting in a word, Al!)