I’ve just added a Mere Fidelity page, which you will be able to see beneath the blog header, between Larger Projects and My Guest Posts.
For those of you who haven’t yet taken a look at the pages, there is a lot to explore there, if you are interested and have some time to spare. They provide a location where material that would otherwise be lost in the archives can be kept more accessible.
If you hover over Larger Projects, you will see a drop down list of a dozen series that I have written. For instance, if you wish to see all of my recent #Luke2Acts posts, my posts on John are gathered here and my posts on Luke are gathered here.
My Guest Posts currently links to 31 posts of mine from the last two and a half years on other sites and blogs.
Hosted Posts contains links (currently only one link) to posts from other persons that I have hosted on my blog.
Other things of which you may or may not be aware:
- I tweet using the handle @zugzwanged.
- My Delicious account can be found here (the last five links can be seen near the top of this blog’s sidebar).
- I have a Tumblr—Postcards from the Oubliette. Don’t expect much seriousness to occur there.
- I have a second Twitter account, @adversarialinks, on which the links from both my Delicious account and my Tumblr are tweeted.
- There are thirty-two different header pics on this blog. They are all photos that I have taken within thirty minutes’ walk of where I live. How many of them have you seen?